Student Loans In India
As you know that everyone wants to study further, without being dependent on anyone, nowadays students want to raise money in advance for their further studies so that there is no problem in their studies.
The solution to this problem of students has gone out, now any student can take a loan for his further studies as much as he needs.
And how many students do not do part-time jobs along with studies so that their expenses are lost.
If a student wants to do an extra course with studies, then he can take advantage of this loan, so take advantage of it and accomplish his goal without wasting time.
Features and Benefits of a Personal Loan for Studies
The key features and benefits of Fullerton India personal loan for studies include:
- Salaried people can take personal loans for studies up to Rs. 25 lakhs
- Self-employed individuals can borrow up to Rs. 30 lakhs
- Tenure for the education loan is between 12 months and 60 months
- Immediate fund transfer on the same day after loan approval
Personal Loan for Studies Eligibility Criteria
Listed below are the eligibility criteria for an instant loan for education:
- You should be a residing citizen in India to apply for personal loans for studies
- Your age cannot exceed 65 years at the time of loan maturity
For Salaried Professionals:
- The minimum monthly income must be Rs. 25,000 if residing in Mumbai or Delhi, and Rs. 20,000 if residing in any other city/state in India
- As an applicant, you should be working either with a private limited company or public sector undertaking (local, state, or central)
For Self Employed:
- You should have a minimum income per year – this amount varies for each case depending on factors such as location, loan amount required and the organisation’s policy at the time of loan application
- Financial documents showing proof of stable income
Documents Required For Personal Loan for Studies
The list of documents required for an instant loan for education are:
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- A government recognized identity proof and address proof
- PAN Card is mandatory to avail education loan
- Bank statements of the last six months
- Proof of income (pay slips/salary certificate), Form 16, Income tax returns for salaried individuals
- Business registration proof, company’s financials, income tax returns, etc. for self-employed applicants