Top Banks And NBFCs using Aadhaar Card as Primary Identity Proof
Most of the banks and NBFCs give personal loans considering Aadhaar a primary identity proof. Some of the top banks are:
HDFC Personal Loan
The bank offers personal loans starting at an interest rate of 10.50% HDFC offers multiple tenure options, quick processing, and great customer service. Applicants are not required to pledge collateral or security to avail the loan.
HDFC Personal Loan Application
- Proof of identity: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Proof of Address: Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, or Driving License.
- Other documents: Bank statements for the last 3 months, from 16, latest salary slip, passport size photographs.
ICICI Personal Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport/ Driving License/ Voters ID/ PAN Card
- Proof of Address: Leave and License Agreement/ Utility Bill / Passport
- Other documents: Latest 3 months Bank statement, salary slip for the last 3 months, 2 passport size photographs