Ring offers Instant Credit up to Rs.30,000 at a ZERO interest rate that customers can purchase at any merchants and Ring partnered stores.
Use Ring credit to scan & pay at any merchants and partnered store.
With Ring, you can shop/purchase on credit up to Rs 4000 without any documentation, Interest & Processing fee. Your credit limit will be increased on the timely repayment of your previous bills.
Also, Customers can use credit at any merchant store that accepts payments from UPI apps like BHIM, PhonePe, Paytm, Amazon Pay, etc. All you have to do is select the “Scan & Pay” option in the Ring App to scan the QR code available at the merchant store.
Here are a few examples of how you can use Ring Buy Now Pay Later Credit Limit simply by scanning the QR code available at merchant stores:
● Pay for tea, coffee, & other refreshments in shops
● Scan & pay to purchase vegetables & groceries
● Pay your bills at restaurants & cafes
● Scan & pay for your travel tickets or hotels
● Refill fuel for your car or bike
● And all other places which accept payments through QR codes.
● Only PAN required
How to avail Ring Credit:
1. Open the camera/scanner to scan the QR Code and install the app
2. Enter the amount to make payment and pay later
3. Register with your contact number & PAN details
4. Accept the offer and start using scan and pay
Why Choose Ring Buy Now Pay Later Option?
● One-click Magic Onboarding
● Quick & Simple Application Process
● Flexible and Multiple Repayment Options
● Zero Interest Rates
● Instant Approval & Credit Activation
● No Physical Documentation
● No Collateral Required
● Line of Credit is provided by RBI registered NBFC – Si Creva Capital service Pvt Ltd
Example Ring Buy Now Pay Later:
Instant credit amount (Principal): ₹10,000
Tenure: 6 months.
Interest Rate: 0% per annum.
Processing Fee (incl. GST): ₹400 (4%).
Total Interest: ₹0
One Time Initiation Fee: ₹50.
Credit amount: ₹10,000.
Total repayment amount: ₹10,450.
Total Cost of the Loan = Interest Amount + Processing Fees + Initiation Fee = ₹0 + ₹400 + ₹50 = ₹450
● Applicant age should be 21 & above
● Indian Nationality
● Minimum monthly salary: Rs.12,000
Ring is a made-in-India app, that is 100% digital, enabling customers to scan any QR code and pay on credit at any merchant store. The line of credit is provided by RBI registered NBFC and communicated to users during the onboarding of customers.
Disclaimer: We just provide information about application, loan, NBFC, bank, job, new scheme by reading their official website and analyze everything. For more information visit their official websites.