What is the true balance?
True Balance is a digital lending platform owned by Balance hero India Private Limited. This personal loan app has been trusted by over 75 million users across the country. It is an Indian company’s app, which provides personal loans to people in India.
True Balance Product
- Safe gold
- Prepaid and Post-paid payment
- Mobile Recharge, Train tickets
- DTH, Pipes Gas, Electricity, Water, LPG cylinder Bill Payment
Why I should choose the True Balance Application?
- Quick Approval
- Fast Disbursal
- Pan-India access
- 24×7 access to loan/money
- Directly disbursed to your bank account
- 100% paperless and digital process on mobile
- The convenience of payment through various methods
- Low processing Fee, longer tenure and attractive interest rate
- Repay on time improves credit score and get access to higher amounts
- Repay later option lets you pay part of the loan on the due date & extend the repayment term multiple times.
What Documents are required for a Personal Loan?
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
What is the minimum & maximum loan amount I can borrow?
you can borrow to Rs 1000 to 50,000
What are the interest rates of loan?
- Interest Rates: 5% per month as per CIBIL score.
- Processing Fee: 3% of the loan amount.
- Repayment Period: 62 days to 116 days
- For ₹10,000 personal loan borrowed for 90 days, with interest rate @5% per month*, a user would pay:
- Processing fee (@ 3%) = ₹3,00 + GST (18%) 54= ₹354
- Interest* = ₹1,500
- EMI = ₹ 3,833
- Total amount to be repaid = ₹11,854/- including Processing fee +GST
Are there any fees to apply for a loan on True Balance?
No, there are absolutely no charges to apply for a loan.
How soon can I get the loan amount in my bank account?
We take 4 hours to 1 Working Day for the final approval/reject decision for loan disbursal.
Products Loan Types.
- Install the application
- Log in to the personal loan app by registering through your contact number
- Fill in your basic details to know your personal loan eligibility
- Submit KYC documents and apply for an instant loan
- Once the application is approved, we transfer the loan directly to your bank account
What happens if I default on my loan?
Loan default is a serious offense and is highly non-advisable. In such a case, RBI has mandated all banks and NBFCs to report the default to all 4 Indian credit bureaus (CIBIL, Experion, etc.). As a result, you will not be able to avail of a loan from any other bank or NBFCs in the future. In addition, we may prosecute you for default under Section 138 of the Indian Penal Code if deemed necessary.
What happens if I am unable to pay EMI on time?
Please let us know if you are unable to pay back your loan in due time and we will be happy to extend our best support. Typically, we charge a late payment penalty on any delayed loan repayment. The late payment penalty amount depends on your profile, loan amount, and extent of delays.
Is True Balance legal in India?
Yes, The App is absolutely legal, safe to use and the best loan app in India
Here you suggest the app to your friends, relatives, and Colleagues through the link then you will get money.
- If your friend gets a loan, then you will get 5% of the loan.
- When The customer will get the loan so you will receive 2%.
- And when the customer will pay every repayment. So you will get 3%.
Disclaimer: We only give information about applications, loans, NBFCs, banks, jobs, and new schemes by reading their official website and analyzing all the things. You will get the loan through True Balance. To know more, you can visit their official website.