Thank you for visiting our page, today we will talk about those apps in our post, as well as give
information, from which you can easily apply for a loan and earning from the app, the whole process
will be online, so that you will not go anywhere. There will be no need, you can apply at home in less
time without any hassle.
You can easily apply for a loan from that app on the link in which you are benefited and the information
you find correct
Kaam Ki Baat: Online Earning app is providing such a Golden Opportunity for people, where who
can start earning from anywhere in India. To earn here, you just have to be more than 18 years of age.
It is an online earning app that provides an income with Zero Investment. This is for people who are
looking for work from anywhere online without any target.
How to earn money from Kaam Ki Baat Application:
• Download the application from “Playstore”.
• Fill in basic information: Name, Mobile No., Email and age, etc.
• Refer to our application who required Financial Products, Credit Card, Credit Line Insurance,
Bank accounts, and Demat accounts and Online Shopping etc.
• Customers get/take any product and add Lead, amount will be reflected in your wallet of Kaam ki
Personal loans from ₹4000 to ₹1 Lakh
• RBI-registered NBFCs
• Minimum documentation and no collateral required
• Personalize your personal loan offer according to your needs and lifestyle
• From the application stage to repayment, it’s entirely digital
• Speedy loan disbursement – get instant loans in the blink of an eye!
• Available Pan India
• Easy & convenient repayment options
• Personal loan approval in just 5 minutes
• Funds are directly transferred to your bank account in less than a day
Example: If the loan amount is ₹40,000 & interest is 22% per annum with tenure of 12 months,
processing fee of Rs. 750 will be charged.
The interest for 12 months would come out to be ₹4,925. The EMI per month would be ₹3,744. This would translate to a maximum APR of 23.875%. The total cost of the loan will be ₹5,678. The total amount paid back including everything at the end of the term will be ₹45,678.
- Up to ₹80,000
- After approval, the remittance will be transferred to the user’s account
- 100% digital process
- Loan app in India
- ZERO EXTRA COSTS
1. Indian resident
2. Above the age of 21 years
3. Should have monthly source of income
If users meet the above requirements, they can apply for a loan using our loan service.
-GET CASH’s loan
1. High loan amount: The amount can be as high as 50,000 rupees (subject to actual approval).
2. Fast approval of loans: online application, extremely fast approval, and fast payment.
3. Transparent interest rate and flexible repayment: the maximum daily interest rate of the loan does
not exceed 0.04%, the annualized maximum interest rate does not exceed 15%，
supporting multiple repayment channels.
4. Safe borrowing: Personal information is encrypted throughout the entire process to provide you
with full protection.
PaySense offers personal loans from ₹5,000 to ₹5,00,000 with an Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
between 16% to 36% on a reducing balance basis.
Personal Loan Eligibility
● You must be a resident of India
● You must be 21-60 years of age
● You must be based in any one of the 500+ cities we serve across India
Pre-Payment and Late Payment Charges
● The personal loan tenure is anything between 3 and 60 months. EMI and interests are then calculated on the basis of tenure.
● Pre-payment is allowed after 6 EMI payments. The foreclosure charge is 4% +18% GST on the remaining principal amount.
● The Late Payment Charges are ₹500 +18% GST (₹590) upon failure to pay the EMI on the fixed date.
Personal Loan Amount: ₹1,00,000
Tenure: 24 months
Equivalent Monthly Interest Rate: 3%
Processing Fee: ₹3,000*
Total repayment amount: ₹1,32,297
Personal Loan Charges (Example):
Loan Amount: From ₹2000 to ₹25000
Minimum Period of Payment (Minimum Tenure): 62 Days
Maximum Period of Payment (Maximum Tenure): 120 Days
Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 36% to 120%
Interest Rate: 1% to 3% per month
Approval Fees: 4% of Loan Amount (Inclusive of GST)
Online Secure Fees: 6% of Loan Amount (Inclusive of GST)
Account Management Fees: 7% per Monthly Instalment (Inclusive of GST)
Representative Example of the total cost of loan is provided in example below:
Description All Amount are in INR
Loan Amount: ₹10000
Loan Tenure: 3 Months
Approval Fees (4% Inc GST) = ₹400
Online Secure Fees (6% Inc GST)= ₹600
Interest (36%)= ₹ 514
Account Mgmt Fees Per Installment (7% Inc GST) = ₹2100
Amount Disbursed: ₹9000
Repayment Schedule Below:
First Installment: ₹4333
Second Instalment: ₹4203
Third Instalment: ₹4077
Total Repayment ₹12614
Must be an Indian National with a Valid Pan Card
Must be over the age of 18 years
Minimum Monthly Income should be ₹15000
Registered by RBI
Before applying for any loan, read all the details of that loan application and apply for the loan after it is registered by RBI.
Our website does not provide loan, we only provide loan information. We give the same loan application information which is registered by NBFCs & financial institutions authorized RBI
You can easily take loan from this app, you can apply for loan amount as per your requirement, you can apply for loan accordingly, after knowing your eligibility, this app reduces paperwork as well There is less documentation so that you do not face any hassle in applying for the loan.