Welcome to our website🙏🙏, we pray to God that everyone is safe in your family.👏👏
What is the MoneyView app?
MoneyView is an app lending platform. MoneyView provides instant personal loans and lenders approve unsecured loans based on a borrower’s creditworthiness. Money View is trusted by more than 1Cr users across India. Unsecured loans are riskier than secured loans for lenders, so they require higher credit scores for approval.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
What is the minimum & maximum loan amount I can borrow?
- Loan Amount: From ₹10,000 to ₹5,00,000.
What are the interest rates of loan?
- Annual Interest Rate: From 16% – 39%*
- Processing Fee: From 2% – 8%* your loan amounts
- Repayment Period: 3 months to 60 months.
- Loan amount of ₹50,000
- Annual Interest Rate (APR) of 24%
- Repayment tenure of 12 months
- Processing fee of ₹1,750 + ₹315 GST (No additional fee)
- monthly EMI of ₹4,728.
- The disbursed amount is ₹47,935 & the Total interest is ₹6,736.
- The total loan repayment amount is ₹56,736.
What Documents is required MoneyView App for Loan?
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Profile pic
- Salary Slips (last 3-6 months)
- Bank Statement (last 6-12 months)
- Proof of current address (electricity bill, phone bill etc.)
Why I should choose on MoneyView App?
- 100% paperless and digital process on mobile
- 24×7 access to loan/money
- Quick Approval
- Low processing Fee, longer tenure and attractive interest rate
- Fast Disbursal
- Directly disbursed to your bank account
- Pan-India access
- Convenience of payment through various methods
- Repay on time improves credit score and get access to higher amounts
- Repay later option lets you pay part of the loan on the due date & extend repayment term multiple times.
Who Is Eligible to Apply for A Loan From Money View?
The eligibility criteria to apply for Money View Personal Loans is transparent. Our basic eligibility criteria are
- A salaried or self-employed individual
- Monthly in-hand income of ₹13,500 or more
- Income should be received in a bank
- Min CIBIL score of 600 or Experian score of 650
- Should be aged between 21 years and 57 years
Are there any fees to apply for a loan on MoneyView?
Yes, we charge a small fee to process your loan. It starts from 2% of your loan amount.
What Is the Minimum Credit Score Requirement to Avail a Loan from Money View?
The minimum credit score that we look for is a CIBIL score of 600 or an Experian Score of 650.
How long does it take for the disbursal?
We take 24 hours to 48 hours for the final approve/reject decision and additional 2-2 working days (required for document collection) for loan disbursal.
What is the process to apply for a loan via MoneyView?
Simply, you can download our application on the Google play store, Then Fill in basic details; upload a KYC document, Income proof Then We will notify you of your loan sanction decision on a near real-time basis upon the completion of your KYC details. Documents,
What Happens If I’m Not Able To Pay My EMI On Time?
The loan amount gets automatically debited on the 5th of every month. If you don’t have the required funds in your account, we allow a grace period of up to 3 days during which you can request for a Loan EMI transfer through the app to avoid any late charges. Beyond this time period, a late payment fee will be charged.
Is MoneyView legal in India?
Yes, the MoneyView app is absolutely legal, safe to use, and the best loan app in India.
How secure is my data on the MoneyView app?
Money View’s security systems are designed to be in line with those of the best banks in the country. Rest assured knowing that all your data is safe and secure as we use 256-bit data encryption for data management.
Disclaimer: We only give information about applications, Loans, NBFCs, Bank, Jobs, New Scheme by reading their official website and analyses all the things. You will get the loan through MoneyView App.